A music producer, a private tutor, a statistician, an epidemiologist, a data scientist, a founder, a developer, an advocate, a manager. This is how I am, a mix of everything.
Relevant Work Experience
- Program Director @ IBM (2021 - present)
- Senior Machine Learning Manager @ IBM (2018 - 2021)
- Lead Data Scientist @ SelfScore (2017)
- Data Scientist @ Sharethrough (2015 - 2017)
- Lead Data Scientist @ Alpine Data (2013 - 2015)
- Teaching Assistant, School of Design @ San Francisco State University (SFSU) (2012)
- Statistician (Research), Epidemiology/Statistics Lab @ UERJ (2007 - 2011)
- Private Tutor (2000 – 2009)
- Taught high-school on Math, Physics and Chemistry
- Music Executive Producer (2001 - 2004)
Founder - AI Inclusive (ai-inclusive.org) (2019 - Present)
- Global organization that is helping increase the representation and participation of gender minorities in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Founder - R-Ladies (rladies.org) (2012 - Present)
- R-Ladies is a worldwide organization that promotes diversity in the R community via meetups and mentorship in a friendly sand safe environment.